View Product Videos
KIESLER MAIN OFFICE
TOLL FREE: 800-444-2950
HOURS: M-F 8AM-5PM EST
Kiesler Police Supply
2802 Sable Mill Road
Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
Glock® - GLOCK Pistol Armorer's Kit with 3 Sight Mounting Tools and 5 pc. Manual Channel Maintenance Kit
KIESLER POLICE SUPPLY IS A GLOCK SINGULAR LINE LE DISTRIBUTOR FOR AGENCIES AND OFFICERS IN INDIANA, KENTUCKY, OHIO, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, ILLINOIS, IOWA, MISSOURI, MINNESOTA AND KANSAS. IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THIS TERRITORY, WE CANNOT QUOTE OR SELL YOU NEW GLOCK PISTOLS. WE CAN OFFER YOU NEW GLOCK FACTORY ACCESSORIES WITH NO RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING GLOCK FACTORY HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES, PARTS, KNIVES, AND TACTICAL LIGHTS. WE ALSO OFFER USED OR DEPT. TRADE-IN GLOCK PISTOLS IN OUR CLOSEOUTS SECTION ON OUR WEBSITE WITH NO SALES TERRITORY RESTRICTION.
GLOCK Deluxe Factory Pistol Armorer's Kit with 3 Sight Mounting Tools and 5 pc. Manual Channel Maintenance Kit -
Kit contains the following items:
ARMORER'S BAG - black nylon, zippered, with GLOCK logo 1
GLOCK SLIDE MANUAL CHANNEL MAINTENANCE KIT - 5 pc set 1
GLOCK REAR SIGHT TOOL - fits all models and calibers 2
GLOCK Front Sight Tool (HEX) 1
DISASSEMBLY TOOL - 2.5mm chamfered punch with GLOCK handle 1
NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS - for magazine catch spring R&R 1
SCREWDRIVER 1/8" x 4" - for magazine catch R&R 1
NYLON UNIVERSAL BORE BRUSH 1
POLYMER CLEANING ROD 1
CLEANING BRUSH - 2-ended toothbrush type 1
BREAK-FREE CLP16 (2/3 oz.)
*FOR CERTIFIED ARMORERS.
GLOCK Basic Firearm Safety Rules:
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
2. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
3. Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
5. Whenever you handle a firearm, the first thing you should do (while keeping it pointed in a safe direction with your finger outside the trigger guard) is to open the action to determine whether or not the firearm is loaded.
6. Thoroughly read the instruction manual supplied with your firearm.
7. Before firing your weapon, you should routinely make sure that your firearm is in good working order and that the barrel is clear of dirt and obstructions.
8. Only use ammunition recommended by the firearm manufacturer, and always be certain that the ammunition matches the caliber of your gun.
9. Quality ear and eye protection should always be worn when shooting or observing.
10. Never use firearms while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
11. All firearms should be stored unloaded and secured in a safe storage case, inaccessible to children and untrained adults.
12. The transportation of firearms is regulated by Federal, State and local laws. Always transport your firearm in a safe, unloaded condition and in accordance with applicable laws.
LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIRST RESPONDER, MILITARY, & FFL SALES ONLY
KIESLER'S DOES NOT SELL TO OR DEAL WITH THE CIVILIAN MARKET OR INDIVIDUALS. KIESLER'S ONLY DEALS WITH, ISSUES QUOTES TO, AND SELLS TO FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS, RESERVE OFFICERS, AFFILIATED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, US MILITARY, INDIVIDUAL MILITARY PERSONNEL, RETIRED MILITARY WITH RETIRED ID, RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT, DHS/TSA EMPLOYEES, LICENSED SECURITY OFFICERS, AFFILIATED TRAINING FACILITIES, FFL DEALERS, FIREFIGHTERS, EMS, PROSECUTORS, DISTRICT ATTORNEYS, AND CORRECTIONS OFFICERS. DUE TO RESTRICTIONS, KIESLER'S DOES NOT QUOTE OR SELL WEAPONS, HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES, OR AMMUNITION TO CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY, MARYLAND, NEW YORK CITY, OR NY STATE.