Glock® - Glock Sport/Duty Holster With Trigger Break
Item# DUTY HLSTR
KIESLER POLICE SUPPLY IS A GLOCK SINGULAR LINE LE DISTRIBUTOR FOR AGENCIES AND OFFICERS IN INDIANA, KENTUCKY, OHIO, MICHIGAN, WISCONSIN, ILLINOIS, IOWA, MISSOURI, AND MINNESOTA. IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THIS TERRITORY, WE CANNOT QUOTE OR SELL YOU NEW GLOCK PISTOLS. WE CAN OFFER YOU NEW GLOCK FACTORY ACCESSORIES WITH NO RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING GLOCK FACTORY HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES, PARTS, KNIVES, AND TACTICAL LIGHTS. WE ALSO OFFER USED OR DEPT. TRADE-IN GLOCK PISTOLS IN OUR CLOSEOUTS SECTION ON OUR WEBSITE WITH NO SALES TERRITORY RESTRICTION.
The Glock Advantage.
The Pistols That Have Take American Law Enforcement by Storm!
GLOCK pistols are the perfect combination of reliability and accuracy. Their high-tech engineering and construction create a handgun that can stand up to more punishment than even the most unforgiving conditions can generate. When you investigate the individual advantages of a GLOCK, you'll see that it will outperform whatever you're shooting now.
"Safe-Action" System: The GLOCK pistol's Safe Action trigger system offers you several very distinct benefits over conventional trigger systems. First, you can choose from several trigger pulls. Second, the trigger is the one and only operative control. Third, is the smooth and consistent pull you feel every time you squeeze the trigger. It makes training much easier because each and every shot feels exactly the same. It also makes a firearm safe.
Three Safeties: GLOCK pistols have three independent and automatic safeties. As the trigger is pulled they sequentially disengage, and as the pistol fires and the trigger returns to its forward position, they re-engage. The combination of the trigger safety, firing pin safety and drop safety make the GLOCK the safest pistol on the market.
#DUTY HLSTR - Glock Sport/Duty Holster With Thumb Break for: G-17, G-17L, G-19, G-22, G-23, G-24, G-26, G-27, G-31, G-32.
Due to Glock restrictions on sales, Kiesler's can only sell Glock firearms in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio. The following models are available with compensated (ported) barrels: 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 31 and 32.
(U.S. Government Agencies should call 1-800-444-2950.
GLOCK Basic Firearm Safety Rules:
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
2. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
3. Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
5. Whenever you handle a firearm, the first thing you should do (while keeping it pointed in a safe direction with your finger outside the trigger guard) is to open the action to determine whether or not the firearm is loaded.
6. Thoroughly read the instruction manual supplied with your firearm.
7. Before firing your weapon, you should routinely make sure that your firearm is in good working order and that the barrel is clear of dirt and obstructions.
8. Only use ammunition recommended by the firearm manufacturer, and always be certain that the ammunition matches the caliber of your gun.
9. Quality ear and eye protection should always be worn when shooting or observing.
10. Never use firearms while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
11. All firearms should be stored unloaded and secured in a safe storage case, inaccessible to children and untrained adults.
12. The transportation of firearms is regulated by Federal, State and local laws. Always transport your firearm in a safe, unloaded condition and in accordance with applicable laws.
KIESLER'S DOES NOT SELL TO OR DEAL WITH THE CIVILIAN MARKET OR INDIVIDUALS. KIESLER'S ONLY DEALS WITH, ISSUES QUOTES TO, AND SELLS TO FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS, RESERVE OFFICERS, AFFILIATED GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, US MILITARY, INDIVIDUAL MILITARY PERSONNEL, RETIRED MILITARY WITH RETIRED ID, RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT, DHS/TSA EMPLOYEES, LICENSED SECURITY OFFICERS, AFFILIATED TRAINING FACILITIES, FFL DEALERS, FIREFIGHTERS, EMS, PROSECUTORS, DISTRICT ATTORNEYS. DUE TO RESTRICTIONS, KIESLER'S DOES NOT QUOTE OR SELL WEAPONS, HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES, OR AMMUNITION TO CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, MASSACHUSETTS, NEW JERSEY, MARYLAND, NEW YORK CITY, OR NY STATE.
Cannot ship weapon-related items or accessories to APO/FPO addresses. Shipments allowed to USA only. Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
How to Purchase
For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's lic. For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to. If using department letterhead please let us know. Payment can be by check, credit card, or money order. When ready please fax all info to 812-285-5097 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all items to be ordered, your web request for quote number located at the top of the internet quote emailed to you, and a phone number we can contact you.
AGENCY/LE/GOV'T/MILITARY AND INDIVIUDUALID REQUIRED ON CERTAIN ITEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, BODY ARMOR, NV/IR, SOME MEDICAL AND RELATED PRODUCTS. ID IS NOT REQUIRED ON OTHER ITEMS/ACCESSORIES.