Daniel Defense Omega 7.0 Free Float Two Piece Quad Rail
- How to Purchase
The Patent Pending Daniel Defense Omega Rail™ system is the most exciting rail system to hit the market in years! The Omega Rail™ is a free float rail system that allows the individual operator to easily install it with the provided Allen Key and requires ZERO modification to the weapon! The Omega Rail™ features a detachable lower rail, an integral QD sling swivel mount, with rotation limiter, and an uninterrupted upper rail platform. This light weight rail system is meticulously CNC machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and is Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized. All the Omega Rail fasteners are military specification.
he Omega Rail 7.0™ is designed to work with carbine length AR15 gas systems and its exceptionally light weight makes it perfect for short rifles where size and weight are crucial performance attributes.
All Daniel Defense Rail Systems are built to the 1913 Military Specification and are 100% Quality Assurance checked for conformity to the specification.
The Omega Rail™ comes standard with three black ladders to protect the 1913 rails as well as the shooters hand. The Ladders are constructed from santoprene, which can handle heat up to 350 degrees.
- User Install
- ZERO Modification to host weapon
- True Free float
- Integral QD Sling Swivel Mount with limited rotation
- Light weight
- Removable Lower Rail
- Oval Shape to feel like traditional Hand Guards
Materials & Construction
Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish. The Omega Rail™ weighs in at an amazing 8 Ounces.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- 8 Ounces!
- Made in the USA!
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order