Lawman Non-Toxic RHT, 40 S&W 125 Grain Frangible
- How to Purchase
LIMITED AMOUNT SURPLUS TRADE-IN AVAILABLE Speer Lawman RHT .40 S&W 125 GR Frangible 1,000 rounds per case.
RHT® Ammunition Confused by all the different types of training ammunition? SPEER has cleared the air with Lawman RHT training ammunition. For clean, close-up training, you need a lead-free bullet that crumbles into very small pieces when it hits a metal backstop. SPEER’S RHT Ammunition features a precision-formed bullet made of sintered copper—powdered copper that’s compressed under heat and pressure to form a bullet. Sintered technology means there’s no separate jacket that can produce sharp fragments on impact with a steel backstop. The tip of each RHT bullet is distinctively marked so range officers can easily tell it from conventional ammunition. Next you need a primer that’s free of lead, barium and antimony. We have that covered with the CCI Clean-Fire primer. Clean-Fire priming not only eliminates the heavy metals found in conventional primers but also leaves very little residue in the shellcase and firearm. Shooters and their equipment stay cleaner. SPEER’S RHT Ammunition is the right choice for improving air quality in indoor training ranges, or for ranges where bullet bounce-back has proved to be a problem. Use RHT for clean and close realistic training and practice.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order