SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- How to Purchase
The Next Evolution of the Combat Tourniquet.
New SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide - Lighter. Faster. Stronger.
The SOF Tactical Tourniquet-W (SOFTT-W) is the result of an exhaustive 24 month research initiative compiling end-user research and laboratory studies to develop a more effective, easier to use tourniquet for all environments. High-strength, light-weight alloy components are used in critical areas of function ensuring reliability in the most challenging of circumstances and on the largest of limbs. With a true 1-1/2" tourniquet strap and a quick-connect buckle that eliminates the need to ever re-thread the strap, application is faster and easier.
- A true 1 1/2" constricting band for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort
- Quick-release, snap-lock buckle design, allowing rapid re-routing of the band around trapped limbs without rethreading
- Lower-profile, lighter weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer
- Single application method regardless of location
- 25% lighter than the current SOF Tactical Tourniquet and reduced size for easier storage
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order