SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide
The Next Evolution of the Combat Tourniquet.
New SOF Tactical Tourniquet Wide - Lighter. Faster. Stronger.
The SOF Tactical Tourniquet-W (SOFTT-W) is the result of an exhaustive 24 month research initiative compiling end-user research and laboratory studies to develop a more effective, easier to use tourniquet for all environments. High-strength, light-weight alloy components are used in critical areas of function ensuring reliability in the most challenging of circumstances and on the largest of limbs. With a true 1-1/2" tourniquet strap and a quick-connect buckle that eliminates the need to ever re-thread the strap, application is faster and easier.
- A true 1 1/2" constricting band for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort
- Quick-release, snap-lock buckle design, allowing rapid re-routing of the band around trapped limbs without rethreading
- Lower-profile, lighter weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer
- Single application method regardless of location
- 25% lighter than the current SOF Tactical Tourniquet and reduced size for easier storage