CCI Blazer Clean-Fire 38 Special, +P, 158 Grain, TMJ, Aluminum Alloy Case, 1,000 Rds. per Case.
- How to Purchase
CLEAN-FIRE® Like Speer® Lawman® Cleanfire ammunition, CCI Blazer Clean-Fire offers all the same Clean-Fire benefits, but at a much lower cost. Why? Again the savings is in the case. Blazer Clean-Fire cases are made from a high-strength aluminum alloy. These cases are every bit as effective as brass except that they are non-reloadable and cost less. Blazer Clean-Fire significantly reduces airborne lead associated with indoor training. For a shooter, the main exposures to the heavy metals lead, barium, and antimony are at the firing point. The most significant is the lead residue emitted from the primer. CCI Blazer Clean-Fire ammunition virtually eliminates lead generated at the firing point by combining a TMJ® bullet with a priming mixture that contains no lead, barium or antimony. Blazer Clean-Fire ammunition is loaded with the same double-base propellants as conventional primed ammunition. Copper plating through our Uni-Cor® process forms a pure copper jacket which totally encases the lead core. This is more than a mere copper flash or copper wash. The Clean-Fire TMJ bullets get a uniform jacket applied electrochemically—one molecule at a time. The final step is a second swaging of the bullet for greater accuracy. Blazer Clean-Fire ammunition delivers the same level of performance, function and accuracy as standard ammunition. #3475 - CCI Blazer Clean-Fire 38 Special, +P, 158 Grain, Totally Metal Jacketed, Aluminum Alloy Case, 1,000 Rds. per Case.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order