TOURNIQUET HOLSTER DUTY RIG FOR SOF-T WIDE WITH TEK-LOK. HOLSTER ONLY WITH RED CROSS.
- How to Purchase
ONLY AVAILABLE FROM KIESLER'S...
"...THE MOST CRITICAL PIECE OF GEAR YOU SHOULD BE CARRYING ON YOUR DUTY BELT."
THE EXCLUSIVE KIESLER POLICE SUPPLY DESIGNED TOURNIQUET HOLSTER FOR LE DUTY BELTS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY FRONTLINE RESPONDER TO SAFELY AND PROPERLY CARRY A LIFE-SAVING TOURNIQUET ON THEM - AT ALL TIMES - WHILE ON DUTY.
DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE TCCC RECOMMENDED TACMED SOF-T WIDE.
1. The only hard sided "duty rig ready"
belt/molle/sling TQ holster using BLADETECH'S
TEK-LOK hardware. Can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt, sling, or similar - optional MOLLE OR CLIP attachment also available.
2. TQ protection - the only hard sided quick access
TQ case that has a protective "quick access flap"
to keep the TQ from being damaged or worn
during extreme daily duty carry.
3. Made in USA by Bladetech exclusively for Kiesler
Police Supply, a 40 year LE and Military distributor.
4. TCCC certified designer.
5. Clearly marked with ‘Red Cross’ on flap for quick
identification in time of stress or "buddy" aid.(ALSO AVAILABLE WITHOUT CROSS IN STEALTH BLACK)
6. Drainage hole in bottom for moisture escape to help prevent TQ deterioration from duty use in all elements.
7. About the same size as a single mag pouch.
8. Large enough to include QuikClot 1st 25gr sponge if desired with SOF-T. (QUIK CLOT AND TOURNIQUET NOT INCLUDED BUT AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL CHARGE.)
9. STEALTH" BLACKOUT OPTIONAL FLAP WITHOUT RED CROSS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE SPECIFY AT TIME OF PURCHASE IF YOU REQUIRE THE TQ HOLSTER WITH THE "RED CROSS" OR IF YOU REQUIRE IT IN BLACKOUT FORM WITHOUT THE CROSS. ALSO, MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF TEK-LOK, BT MOLLE CLIPS, OR BT CLIP.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order