Offset Flashlight Mount
- How to Purchase
The Offset Flashlight Mount is designed as a clamp on mount which requires no tools for installation or removal from a 1913 MIL-Spec railed handguard.
It is designed for use in conjunction with a vertical foregrip which is mounted on the bottom rail. The Offset Flashlight Mount may then be mounted on either side rail for ambidextrous use. It is designed so that as the shooters forward hand grips the vertical foregrip, his thumb has quick and perfect access to the rear button of his flashlight.
This setup eliminates many accidental light discharges because although the action to the on/off button is quick and natural, it is also deliberate.
The PAK™ model utilizes the Positive action knob which allows the user to quickly attach and remove the OFM.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order