Ballistic response pack
- How to Purchase
When an individual is involved in a shooting, it is essential that they have the necessary items to render aid to themselves or to the suspect. The Tac Med Solutions Ballistic Response Pack contains the components necessary for a first responder to provide treatment to ballistic injuries as well as other types of trauma associated with combat operations.
This compact, one-hand accessible, MOLLE adaptable pouch is ideal for storage on individual equipment or inside a vehicle. Its contents were selected for ease-of-use and effectiveness.
The Ballistic response pack contains the following items:
1 - SOF Tactical Tourniquet-W
1 - 4 inch Olaes Bandage
1 - Petrolatum Gauze
1 - Nasopharyangeal airway 28F w/lube
2 - Pair of Gloves, nitrile, Size: Extra large
1 - 2 inch Tape, surgical
1 - Laderal Face shield
1 - Trauma shears 5.5"
1 - CCT Card
Dimensions- 9" x 7" x 3"
Weight- 24 oz.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order