GOLD DOT DUTY RIFLE .223, 55 GRAIN GDSP 500rd CASE.
- How to Purchase
THIS ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK, AND IS A SPECIAL ORDER SUBJECT TO BACK ORDER DUE TO INCREASED DEMAND. FOR AGENCY AND DEPARTMENT QUOTES ON THIS ITEM, PLEASE CALL 800-444-2950 OR EMAIL SERVICE@KIESLER.COM.
Speer® LE Gold Dot® Duty Rifle Ammunition
SPEER LE® Gold Dot® Duty Rifle brings proven bullet technology to rifle platform. The Gold Dot® bullet was the first high performance, bonded-core bullet available in handgun ammunition, and has since set the bar for duty ammunition. The nation's number one law enforcement option is now available in rifle ammunition for agencies everywhere. These specially designed loads bring law enforcement rifle ammunition to the next level.
Gold Dot rifle bullets are optimized to ensure expansion out of barrels down to 10" at a wide variety of velocities out to 200 yards. This kind of performance greatly increases the capabilities of duty rifles and gives law enforcement personnel a distinct advantage when it matters most. In addition, these new loads boast outstanding feeding in short, very short and standard length AR platforms.
Like their handgun counterparts, the Gold Dot rifle bullets are constructed using Gold Dot technology. The process of joining the jacket and core one molecule at a time eliminates the potential for the leading cause of bullet failure—jacket/core separation. It also ensures impressive weight retention through barriers as tough as auto-glass.
In addition to being tough, Gold Dot rifle loads boast outstanding accuracy. Exact tolerances and unprecedented bullet uniformity of jacket thickness give Gold Dot rifle loads outstanding accuracy. In addition, these loads feature flash suppressed propellants and a muzzle velocity of up to 3000 fps.
The versatility, reliability and superior construction of the new Speer LE Gold Dot Duty Rifle loads allow law enforcement agencies to utilize this tested and proven bullet technology in duty rifles with complete confidence.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order