PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE® Window, 5.56x45 Magazine
- How to Purchase
|PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE® Window, 5.56x45 Magazine|
5.56x45 Magazine – AR15/M16
The PMAG is a lightweight 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover for storage, and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30 utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
features transparent windows on both sides of the body and has a painted indicator on the spring for quick determination of approximate rounds remaining in the magazine.
Our latest revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which gives even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floorplate when not in use to prevent possible loss. Along with larger windows and round count numbers on the body, the PMAG MagLevel's stainless steel magazine spring is now coated with mil-spec black oxide and the indicator coil painted with a high visibility orange color.
DUE TO THE SUCCESS OF THE PMAG SYSTEM IN COMBAT ENVIRONMENTS, IT HAS BEEN ASSIGNED AN NSN NUMBER.
Made in U.S.A.
|• Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding|
|• Anti-tilt follower for increased reliability|
|• Storage/dust cover|
|• Stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance|
|• Textured gripping surface|
|• Ambidextrous MagLevel round indicator windows|
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order