Police Tactical Shield
- How to Purchase
The United Shield police tactical shield is a highly manoeuverable micra shield, which is lightweight, weighing just 1.7kg (3.7lbs), and ergonomically designed to ensure maximum protection in all tactical situations. The shield has an integrated weapon mount, allowing one handed operation of rifles and hand guns. It has ambidextrous and collapsible handles for ease of ease of use and storage, while the asymetrical configuration of the handles ensures that the shield hangs in the vertical position when being used.
The standard shield offers protection to NIJ Level IIIA, but other levels of protection are available on request, including rifle, armour piercing, and special applications.
The shield is extremely compact, measuring 500mm x 420mm (20" x 16"), providing an excellent balance between protection and easy of use in confined spaces.
The standard colour of the shield is black, however other colours are available on request.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order