ACR ENHANCED CARBINE
The first of its kind, and the only rifle you need to master the infinite number of extreme scenarios you'll face in the worlds of law enforcement and personal defense. Our new Bushmaster ACR redefines the term "modular" with the extraordinary ability to change calibers, barrel lengths and stock configurations in minutes – without the use of tools. Truly the most versatile and adaptive rifle ever conceived, it was born of a collaborative effort between Bushmaster, Magpul® and Remington® to create the ultimate military combat weapons system. We're proud to unveil the evolution you see here – built specifically for our law-enforcement and commercial markets. It's tested and proven reliable in the most brutal conditions on earth, truly ambidextrous and the uncompromising choice when you demand a rifle as mission-adaptable as you are. The Bushmaster ACR.
- 16 ½" cold hammer-forged barrel with innovative coating for extreme long life (1x7" and 1x9" twist available)
- A2 "birdcage-type" hider to control muzzle flash
- Adjustable, two-position gas-piston-driven system, for firing suppressed or unsuppressed
- Tool-less quick-change barrel system available in 10.5", 14.5", 16.5" and 18" and in multiple calibers
- Multi-caliber bolt carrier assembly quickly and easily changes from 223/5.56mm NATO to 6.8mm Rem SPC
- Free-floating MIL-STD 1913 monolithic top rail for optic mounting
- Fully ambidextrous controls include magazine release, bolt catch and release, fire selector and non-reciprocating charging handle
- High-impact composite hand guard with heat shield – accepts rail inserts
- High-impact composite lower receiver with textured magazine well and modular grip storage
- Fixed high-impact composite A-frame stock with rubber butt pad and sling mounts
- Magpul MBUS front/rear flip sights
- Ships in oversized hard case for accessory storage, includes 30-round PMAG
Barrel Assemblies under the 16" legal minimum for semi-automatic rifles, per BATF Regulations, can only be installed on weapons registered as full autos or legal short barreled rifles.