Barrett® M99 - .50 Caliber BMG Rifle.
- How to Purchase
The M99 has a 33 inch floating match grade heavy barrel with 1-in15 twist rifling, air-gauged for accuracy and a positive locking buttress cut bolt, machined for precision lock up. #M99 - Barrett® M99 - .50 Caliber BMG Rifle. FEATURES & ACCESSORIES: • Aluminum Alloy Receiver with Contilevered barrel and multi-lug bolt design • Unfluted barrel to maximize the rigidity • 1913 Picatinny rail • Quick release pins permit easy cleaning and lubrication • Cleaning equipment included • Detachable bipod with adjustable legs SPECIFICATIONS: Caliber: .50 BMG (12.7 x 99mm) Chamber: Chambered for commercial and MATCH ammunition Operation: Single Shot Bolt Action Barrel Length: 33 inches (83.8 cm) Rifling Twist: 1 turn in 15 inches (38.1 cm) Rifle Weight: 25 pounds (11.36 kg) Overall Length: 50.4 inches (128 cm) Finish: Black or Green NOTE: PRICES CHANGE OFTEN. WHILE WE TRY HARD TO KEEP ALL PRICING AND INFORMATION CURRENT, WE ALWAYS SUGGEST CALLING FOR THE MOST CURRENT PRICES. Minimum order is $100.00. Orders below $100.00 will incur a $10.00 "small order fee" in addition to any shipping and handling charges. PLEASE CALL 1-800-444-2950 FOR QUOTES.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order