NORTHANTS LADDER SHIELD - NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
- How to Purchase
The United Shield Northants ladder shield is a highly manoeuverable, lightweight and ergonomically designed ballistic shield, which ensures maximum protection and versatility in all tactical situations, including armed sieges and hostage release operations, enabling firearms officers and SWAT teams to gain quick and easy access to elevated areas, such as buildings, vehicles, trains and aircraft. The ladder is made from lightweight aluminium and is fitted with articulated 'supergrip' feet to provide a stable non slip platform, and two telescopic legs to support it in the upright position. The ladder is an integral part of the shield, serving as both an ambidextrous handle and climbing frame.
The Northants ladder shield provides protection to NIJ Level IIIA.
Dimensions, Sizes and Weight
The shield is available in Grande, 600 x 1750 mm (23.6 x 68.9 ins), and Large, 600 x 1300 mm (23.6 x 51.2 ins) sizes.
The standard size window is 250 x 100 mm (10.0 x 4.0 ins). A large window, 400 x 100 mm (16.0 x 4.0 ins), is also available.
The Grande ladder is 1900 x 440 mm (74.8 x 17.3 ins), the Large ladder is 1450 x 440 mm (57.0 x 17.3 ins).
The Level IIIA Grande ladder shield weighs > 20kgs (44 lbs) and > 16 kgs (35 lbs) in the Large size.
The standard colour is black, however other colours and finishes are available to special order.
The size of the ladder shield can be tailored to suit customers requirements. Lighting systems can be factory fitted, or retro fitted by the customer to the ladder shield.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order