LEVEL IV BALLISTIC SHIELD
- How to Purchase
The United Shield Level IV ballistic shield is a mobile high protection shield which provides multi strike protection from armour piercing rounds, and all lesser ballistic threats. The shield is flat and is constructed from alumina oxide ceramic tiles mounted on a rigid matrix aramid backing, it weighs 42kg/m2. The trolley provides a stable and highly manoeuverable platform capable of smooth cornering, and rough terrain movement.
The shield has a ballistic protection level of NIJ IV.
The standard size of the shield is 1000 x 500mm (39.4" x 19.7"), however bespoke sizes are also available.
The standard colour for the shield and trolley is black, but other colours are available on request.
A ballistic window can be fitted to the shield, and weapon cut outs are available. A halogen lighting system with battery pack and re-charging kit can be fitted to the shield. Signage can also be fitted to the face of the shield.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order