FN SPR™ A1a
- How to Purchase
FN builds a broad range of precision rifles for law enforcement officers that deliver sub-MOA performance on demand, in both urban and ultra-long range environments. Harnessing the capabilities of the world-renowned pre-1964 Model 70-style bolt action design, the FN Special Police Rifle (SPR™) models A1, A1a and A5M XP are designed from the ground up for accuracy and feature forged steel receivers and recoil lugs, which are built for rigid repeatability. All models, including the A1, A1a, A5M XP and A3G, The FN SPR™ A3G, feature a chrome-lined, hammer-forged free-floating and fluted barrel, which enhances accuracy and ensures maximum durability even in the most demanding field conditions.
The FN SPR™ A1 is also available in a more compact model designated the A1a, chambered in 308 Winchester with a 20” fluted, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel and a chrome-lined bore. The shorter barrel makes the A1a perfect for mid-range target shooting and tactical competition. The A1a has a detachable box magazine (DBM) and a one-piece steel MIL-STD 1913 optical rail with an additional 20 MOA of elevation built in. Its matte black McMillan™ fiberglass stock has a close-radius upright grip, textured gripping surfaces and three sling mounting points.
*Product follows USA specifications"
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order