MRP Upper - CQB Carbine length.
- How to Purchase
Designed and manufactured by Lewis Machine & Tool Company, the patent-pending Monolithic Rail Platform, or MRP, is the most radical variation of an integrated rail system ever conceived. This one-piece receiver/free- floating* handguard/rail system is precision machined from a solid aluminum forging for absolute strength and consistency. The MRP completely replaces the upper receiver and provides an unprecedented level of versatility to the operator. The "MRP" version of the upper is a "rifle" length version with longer quadrail. It accepts longer barrel lengths from 14.5 up. The "MRP CQB" upper is a carbine length version that will accept shorter barrels from 10.5 up. The "CQB" carbine length version is pictured. Please specify on your quote request if you want the longer "rifle" length MRP upper as there is a price difference. Optics, accessories, and foregrip are not included that are pictured but are available for additional cost.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order