Glock Magazines - Glock 23, .40 Cal., 13 Rounds
Glock® Territory Restrictions
Kiesler is a Glock® distributor for agencies and officers in this territory (IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, OH, SD, and WI). Not located in this territory?
Not in a Glock® Territory?
If you are not located in this territory, we cannot quote or sell you new Glock pistols. We can offer you new Glock factory accessories with no restrictions, including Glock factory high capacity magazines, parts, knives, and tactical lights. We also offer used or dept. trade-in Glock pistols in our closeout section on our website with no sales territory restriction.
- How to Purchase
The Glock Advantage. The Pistols That Have Take American Law Enforcement by Storm! GLOCK pistols are the perfect combination of reliability and accuracy. Their high-tech engineering and construction create a handgun that can stand up to more punishment than even the most unforgiving conditions can generate. When you investigate the individual advantages of a GLOCK, you'll see that it will outperform whatever you're shooting now. "Safe-Action" System: The GLOCK pistol's Safe Action trigger system offers you several very distinct benefits over conventional trigger systems. First, you can choose from several trigger pulls. Second, the trigger is the one and only operative control. Third, is the smooth and consistent pull you feel every time you squeeze the trigger. It makes training much easier because each and every shot feels exactly the same. It also makes a firearm safe. Three Safeties: GLOCK pistols have three independent and automatic safeties. As the trigger is pulled they sequentially disengage, and as the pistol fires and the trigger returns to its forward position, they re-engage. The combination of the trigger safety, firing pin safety and drop safety make the GLOCK the safest pistol on the market. #G23 MAG - Glock G-23 - .40 Cal., 13 Round Magazine.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order