FN 303® Series Projectiles
- How to Purchase
Completely dedicated to reducing lethality, the basis of the FN 303® concept lies in its unique projectiles. These .68 caliber, 8.5 gram projectiles utilize a fin-stabilized polystyrene body and a non-toxic bismuth forward payload to provide more accuracy and greater effective range than other less lethal systems. The primary effect of the projectile is trauma, which directly neutralizes the aggressor. Secondary effects from the projectiles can be delivered via a chemical payload depending on mission requirements.
WARNING: Use with extreme caution. Not intended for recreational use. Misuse may result in injury or death. Avoid aiming at face or head. Read operator’s manual before use. Instruction required before use. All operators of the FN 303® Less Lethal Systems (to include the FN 303 P™) must be certified by the FNH USA Training Team prior to deploying either less lethal system.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order