G-22 GEN 3 (.40 cal., 15 Shot, Trijicon Night Sights)
Glock® Territory Restrictions
Kiesler is a Glock® distributor for agencies and officers in this territory (IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, OH, SD, and WI). Not located in this territory?
Not in a Glock® Territory?
If you are not located in this territory, we cannot quote or sell you new Glock pistols. We can offer you new Glock factory accessories with no restrictions, including Glock factory high capacity magazines, parts, knives, and tactical lights. We also offer used or dept. trade-in Glock pistols in our closeout section on our website with no sales territory restriction.
- How to Purchase
Please contact Kiesler for agency price.
Officer price is below.
GLOCK BLUE LABEL PROGRAM DISCOUNT - ALL BELOW NOW QUALIFY!
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) -Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order