Emergency Evacuation Litter (EEL)
The Emergency Evacuation Litter (EEL) is a lightweight, compact solution equipping personnel to efficiently perform rapid casualty evacuation. The EEL is a cost-effective casualty evacuation platform that features a full-size, durable, lightweight nylon construction with a load carriage capacity of 700 lb. It has eight easy to grasp carry handles spaced appropriately on the litter to accommodate various size rescue teams. A streamlined storage pouch that attaches to a tactical-type vest via MOLLE/PALS-style connectors is included with the litter. When mounted between other mission critical tactical equipment such as ammo/chest pouches or on the small of the back, the quick deploy handle easily allows the EEL to be removed from its storage pouch to be put into use. The EEL requires minimal cube space on the limited area available on the assault vest, making it the ideal platform for tactical casualty evacuation.
- Cost-effective, non-rigid casualty evacuation platform designed for the tactical environment quick and effective casualty evacuation
- Quick deploy handle allows rapid removal from storage pouch
- Rugged, lightweight, Berry Amendment nylon construction
- Eight carry handles accommodate mission teams ranging from 2 to 8 rescuers
- Compact, small cube storage pouch with easy MOLLE/PALS style attachment to the assault vest
- Weight limit: 700 lb
- Pouch - H 8 in. x W 8 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Litter (Open) - L 76 in. x W 21.5 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 0.64 oz
- Carrying Capacity: 700 lb