Wiley X - SABER™ Classic Series: Yellow, Rust, Slate & Clear.
- How to Purchase
Wiley X® - Eyewear - Clearing Freedoms Vision - HVP™ - High Velocity Protection. Wiley X has devoted a specific department to the development and creation of new and innovative designs based on feedback from soldiers and officers in the field. HVP™ - High Velocity Protection, is the theory behind all Wiley X designs. These modular systems combine several eye protecting functions in one. Wiley X prides itself of designing modular eye protectin that can be worn for multiple applications. Single lens units and interchangeable one, two and three lens systems have been designed to function in any application where clear, protected sight is needed. SABER™ Classic Series One of the original concepts of the Wiley X line. During its evolution this style has gone through numerous upgrades and improvements. Now patented, the adjustable Saber tipped temples are rubberized to keep the frames secure while training. It's 2.5mm, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses are optically correct and excellent for duty wear or general safety. The newly developed nose piece is clear and adjustable, allowing the user to regulate the frame for a custom fit. The pliable felt brow bar keeps the frame snug against the forehead, eliminating perspiration and debris from the eyes. Our mirrors utilize a Z-Oxide™ flash mirror coating. Several layers blend together to eliminate glare, the most common cause of eye fatigue and strain. #SABER-1 - Wiley X - SABER™ Classic Series: Yellow, Rust, Slate & Clear. NOTE: PRICES CHANGE OFTEN. WHILE WE TRY HARD TO KEEP ALL PRICING AND INFORMATION CURRENT, WE ALWAYS SUGGEST CALLING FOR THE MOST CURRENT PRICES. Minimum order is $100.00. Orders below $100.00 will incur a $10.00 "small order fee" in addition to any shipping and handling charges. PLEASE CALL 1-800-444-2950 FOR QUOTES.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order