Speer Gold Dot High Performance Duty Ammo .380 Auto 90 Grain GDHP.
- How to Purchase
SPEER® Gold Dot® is designed to deliver the high performance today’s law enforcement officers demand. Each Gold Dot* bullet is individually engineered to provide shot-to-shot uniformity and ensure optimum wounding when fired through a variety of barriers. The result is a cartridge that provides officers the ultimate defense in lethal force confrontations. The Core Issue . Jacket/core separations are the main cause of bullet failure and a real problem for traditional lead-core, jacketed hollow point bullets. Most bullets perform adequately in soft tissue, but fragment or expand prematurely when obstructed by bone, heavy clothing or any number of other potential real life shooting barriers. Why? Because conventional bullets are made by forcing a lead core into a jacket creating a two-piece bullet design. Gold Dot was the first handgun ammunition to be loaded with high-performance bonded core bullets. SPEER’S superior Uni-Cor® process bonds the jacket to the core one molecule at a time, virtually eliminating core jacket separations. That’s why SPEER Gold Dot is the #1 choice for Law Enforcement Professionals.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order