GLOCK 29 SF "Short Frame' FXD Sights
Glock® Territory Restrictions
Kiesler is a Glock® distributor for agencies and officers in this territory (IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, ND, OH, SD, and WI). Not located in this territory?
Not in a Glock® Territory?
If you are not located in this territory, we cannot quote or sell you new Glock pistols. We can offer you new Glock factory accessories with no restrictions, including Glock factory high capacity magazines, parts, knives, and tactical lights. We also offer used or dept. trade-in Glock pistols in our closeout section on our website with no sales territory restriction.
GLOCK 29 SF "Short Frame" 10mm. Two magazined, fixed, Trijicon, or GLOCK night sights. Shortened backtrap for enhanced grip.
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded.
2. Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction.
3. Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing.
5. Whenever you handle a firearm, the first thing you should do (while keeping it pointed in a safe direction with your finger outside the trigger guard) is to open the action to determine whether or not the firearm is loaded.
6. Thoroughly read the instruction manual supplied with your firearm.
7. Before firing your weapon, you should routinely make sure that your firearm is in good working order and that the barrel is clear of dirt and obstructions.
8. Only use ammunition recommended by the firearm manufacturer, and always be certain that the ammunition matches the caliber of your gun.
9. Quality ear and eye protection should always be worn when shooting or observing.
10. Never use firearms while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
11. All firearms should be stored unloaded and secured in a safe storage case, inaccessible to children and untrained adults.
12. The transportation of firearms is regulated by Federal, State and local laws. Always transport your firearm in a safe, unloaded condition and in accordance with applicable laws.
Please contact Kiesler for agency price.
GLOCK BLUE LABEL PROGRAM DISCOUNT - ALL BELOW NOW QUALIFY!
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with "retired" credentials (Military picture ID front & back) -Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back) State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy.