FN SPR™ A3G
- How to Purchase
FN builds a broad range of precision rifles for law enforcement officers that deliver sub-MOA performance on demand, in both urban and ultra-long range environments. Harnessing the capabilities of the world-renowned pre-1964 Model 70-style bolt action design, the FN Special Police Rifle (SPR™) models A1, A1a and A5M XP are designed from the ground up for accuracy and feature forged steel receivers and recoil lugs, which are built for rigid repeatability. All models, including the A1, A1a, A5M XP and A3G, The FN SPR™ A3G, feature a chrome-lined, hammer-forged free-floating and fluted barrel, which enhances accuracy and ensures maximum durability even in the most demanding field conditions.
The FN SPR™ A3G has been selected by the FBI as one of their tactical precision rifles. The A3G offers Controlled Round Feed, blade ejection, the original Model 70-type two lever trigger and a three-position safety. Chambered in 308 Win., the A3G features a cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC fluted barrel with hard-chromed bore and is held to +/- .001"" headspace to produce and maintain a sub-half minute-of-angle (sub-½ MOA ) accuracy standard at 100 yards, making it ideal for long-range target shooting and competition. The forged steel action is hand-bedded with Marine-Tex® epoxy into a fully-adjustable McMillan™ A3 fiberglass tactical stock that is equipped with multiple steel sling studs.
*Product follows USA specifications"
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order