Canine Handler Tactical Medical Kit for CANINE (TMK-K9H)
- How to Purchase
Military working dogs (MWD), law enforcement K9's, and search & rescue dogs are often deployed on hazardous missions in which severe injury and trauma are a real danger. The K9 kits include supplies to provide emergency medical care to a K9 casualty including treatment of gunshot wounds, penetrating wounds, lacerations and non-life threatening medical conditions. Designed in conjunction with K9 professionals, these kits should be standard equipment for any K9 handler.
This emergency medical kit includes the essential medical equipment needed to provide lifesaving care to an injured K9. The compact design allows for easy storage and transport. Packed in a rugged thigh mount bag to be worn by a handler.
4 Nitrile Gloves, Large, OD
1 Halo Seal (2/pkg)
2 Needle, 14ga x 3.25”
1 5 x 9 Trauma Pad
2 Primed Gauze
1 Olaes Modular Bandage, 4”
1 CoFlex LF2, 4”
1 Cloth tape, 1”
1 Scoop Tweezers
1 Double Edged Disposable Razor
1 EMT Shears, 7.25”
1 Kelly Forceps, Straight, 5.5”
1 TMK-IO Pouch
Size: 7.5" x 6.5" x 5"
Weight: 2 lb
Available in ACU, Black, Coyote Brown, Multi-Cam and OD.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order