S.T.A.T PACK II (ST2 ENHANCED)
- How to Purchase
| S.T.A.T PACK II (ST2) (SELF TREATMENT FOR ASSAULT AND TRAUMA)
AN IMPROVED VERSION OF OUR BEST SELLING STAT PACK BASIC:
SELF TREATMENT FOR ASSAULT AND TRAUMA PACK.
THE ST2 COMBINES ALL THE BEST FROM THE STAT PACK LINE INTO ONE COMPACT LIFE SAVING TOOL:
Black SWAT-T Tourniquet
|Asherman Chest Seal|
|Israeli 4" Emergency Bandage|
|QuikClot 1st Response 25 gr 3.5X3.5
|Tactical Defender Gloves, LG
|5 X 9" Trauma Pad
|Vacuum Bag 5.25"x8.5"
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT THE PROPER ACCOMPANYING TRAINING REQUIRED including training required in the trauma use of Quickclot, a minimum of 40 hours of basic American Red Cross First Aid training. *Kiesler Police Supply Inc. is not liable for the misuse of this product.
The STAT pack included Quick-clot has an issued expiration date of 18
months, or 24 months un-issued. If not used in that time frame, it is
recommended that the end user re-purchase Quick-clot so it is in optimum
form for wound application.
The recommended training of 40 hours is so that the end user has a
knowledge of the items supplied and how to self apply, however, a certified
EMT or Paramedic should be able to provide this training to you within a
reasonable amount of time. We recommend that the end user has a full
knowledge of the pack and its contents prior to a crisis situation where it
could be needed or deployed. This pack is designed as a "minimalist"
approach to buy time in the need of critical aid, and we have included basic
items in an effort to cover this need, though, not all trauma scenarios can
be covered with this kit.
AGENCY PRICE = $42.95
OFFICER PRICE = $45.95
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order