LEVEL III+ SHIELD WITH QUAD TROLLEY
- How to Purchase
The Level III+ shield with trolley is a new development from United Shield which has addressed the need to provide a robust, stable and highly manoeuvrable shield platform for shield deployment whilst at the same time enabling rapid dismounting from the platform for hand held operations.
The trolley is made from box section mild steel and comprises three parts which are bolted together with three 8mm thumb screws to enable quick deployment. The two rear wheels are braked and all four solid rubber wheels have independent steering. The shield is securely mounted onto the Quad Trolley by means of parallel vertical slotted bars and can be mounted and dismounted within seconds without the need for any tools.
Levels of Protection
The shield is constructed from 100% UHMWPE and is rated to NIJ Level III+. This unofficial level covers the traditional NIJ Level III performance for 6 strikes of 7.62 x 51mm NATO Ball (US designation M80 Ball) and also the widely recognised threat from AK47 MSC 7.62 x 39mm round
The Shield is 129 x 61cm (51 x 24 inches) with ballistic viewport 25 x 10cm (10 x 4 inches) and is finished in black ballistic nylon with a hard wearing rubber edge protector trim.
The weight of the shield featured is <26 kgs. The weight of the Quad Trolley is also <26 kgs.
Accessories including different handle configurations, lighting systems, harness systems, ladder/shields, camera/shields, shield bags, gun ports, extendable legs are available.
Colour and Finishes
The standard colour is black cloth covered, camouflage etc may be requested.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order