E.R.T. (EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM) BALLISTIC SHIELD
- How to Purchase
The United Shield E.R.T shield is a new addition to its range of multi functional shields. It has been designed in conjunction with officers from various US Firearms Units, to satisfy a need for a shield which is light and versatile, while being strong and robust. The shield is ambidextrous, so that left and right handed operators can use the same shield quickly and without any need to change handle positions. It is very adaptable when used in different tactical situations such as dynamic entry, hostage situations, domestic situations, routine patrol and casualty evacuation. The integrated weapon mount provides for single handed operation, allowing operators to deploy their weapon without exposing their arm. The shield has a solid horizontal handle combined with three soft handles for ease of deploying the shield. The E.R.T shield offers increased head coverage against other shields. International.
Multi-function dual sided shooting platforms, allows for weapons or arm support. Ambidextrous tri-support handle that allows for left hand/right hand and vertical grip. Adjustable arm supports that allow for greater control and support of the shield View Port 100 mm x 254mm (4" x 10") level lllA Hi Impact arm pad with a performance rating of 20J Increased head coverage
The shield is available in NIJ Level IIIA.
Dimensions and Weight
Size is 914 mm x 609mm (36" x 24") The NIJ Level IIIA shield weighs 7 kgs (15.4 lbs).
The standard colour is black, however other colours and finishes are available by special order.
Lighting system is available. Various signs available (Police / Sheriff)
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order