M82A1 20 INCH BARREL, .50 BMG. SEMI-AUTO
- How to Purchase
The Model 82A1 fits into a regular sized carrying case. Although it’s transported as a disassembled upper and lower receiver, it can be ready to fire in under a minute. The scope remains mounted on the upper receiver, maintaining zero. The rifle’s M1913 optics rail has a 27 MOA taper to take full advantage of the scope’s elevation travel.
Emergency iron sights provided. Nerves of steel are not.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order