- How to Purchase
Provides extended range to the operator Combines the best of two worlds – CQB & semi-sniping Increases confidence, performance and flexibility No influence on point of impact –– No need for re-zeroing the sight Doubles as handheld magnifying monocular.
Recommended Mount for the 3XMAG: Aimpoint TwistMount (Article Number 12234), which allows for quick attachment on any MIL-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail. Check if you will need spacer for co-witnessing with the Aimpoint sight.
Can also be attached to after market "flip to side" mounts.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OPTICAL DATA System Magnifying Module Magnification 3X Eye relief at 5° FOV 40 – 90 mm at full FOV 60 – 65 mm Reticle, size - Optical coating - ELECTRONIC DATA Battery Type - Battery Life, typical** - Switch, dot brightness - MECHANICAL DATA Material housing - Surface finish Anodized aluminum, dark grey, rubber covered black Material lens covers - Adjustment - Mounting The 3XMag is provided with a 30 mm diameter tube (for mounting) and with 4 screw holes in the bottom surface for other mounting alternatives. DIMENSIONS Length 110 mm (4.3") Width/height 44x41 mm (1.7" x 1.6") Ring width 30 mm Weight 200 g (7,1 ounces) inc rubber cover ENVIRONMENTAL DATA Temperature Range -45° C - 70° C in operation and storage Water resistance 20 meters (67 ft)
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order