PASGT BALLISTIC HELMET
- How to Purchase
The PASGT Helmet is a general duties helmet suitable for military and police tactical use. The helmet is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats The latest harness design offers a stable and comfortable fit with individual adjustment capability. This four point harness is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts. The harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
United Shield offers a broad range of helmet constructions to suit threat, weight and performance criteria . The PASGT Helmet is available to meet NIJ Level II and IIIA as well as bespoke designs to meet specific client needs.
Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec _ V50 650m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F.
Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large (50-66cm head circumference) [head size 6-8.5 inch]
Standard colours are black, navy blue, olive drab. Most other colours are available to special order including IRR paint finishes.
Accessories include ballistic visors, anti fragmentation visors and anti riot visors. Neck protectors. Various harness options and pads systems, helmet covers, carrying bags and badges or insignia.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order