KENT BALLISTIC SHIELD
- How to Purchase
The United Shield Kent shield is one of the most popular products in the Company´s range of ballistic shields. It was designed in conjunction with officers from the Kent Police Tactical Firearms Unit in the United Kingdom, to satisfy a need for a shield which was light and versatile, while being strong and robust. The shield is ambidextrous, so that left and right handed operators can use the same shield quickly and without any need to change handle positions. It is very adaptable when used in different tactical situations such as dynamic entry, hostage situations, domestic situations, routine patrol and casualty evacuation. The integrated weapon mount provides for single handed operation, allowing operators to deploy their weapon without exposing their arm. The shield has three vertical soft handles for ease of carrying and stowage.
The shield is available in NIJ Level IIIA and III.
Dimensions and Weight
The standard size is 810mm x 560mm (32‘‘ x 22‘‘)
The NIJ Level IIIA shield weighs 4.7 kgs (10.4 lbs)
The standard colour is black, however other colours and finishes are available by special order.
The size of the shield can be tailored to special order to suit customers requirements.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order