Wiley X - PT-1™ Interchangeable Series - TWO LENS Package.
- How to Purchase
Wiley X® - Eyewear - Clearing Freedoms Vision - HVP™ - High Velocity Protection. Wiley X has devoted a specific department to the development and creation of new and innovative designs based on feedback from soldiers and officers in the field. HVP™ - High Velocity Protection, is the theory behind all Wiley X designs. These modular systems combine several eye protecting functions in one. Wiley X prides itself of designing modular eye protectin that can be worn for multiple applications. Single lens units and interchangeable one, two and three lens systems have been designed to function in any application where clear, protected sight is needed. PT-1™ - Interchangeable Series. The PT-1's Triloid™ nylon frame is weight balanced, lightweight, comfortable and tough. The circular frame design surrounds the frontal lobe, providing incredible peripheral vision and backlit glare reduction. The 8 base, 2.3mm, polycarbonate lenses exceed the ANSI Z87.1-2003 high velocity impact test, giving ou confidence and piece of mind. The system's adjustable nose guard and temple gloves are made of a neoprene rubber based compound designed to grip better when you perspire. You can also set the level of the frame on the face depending on personal preference. Select your own "Custom Built System" from the lens options available and capitalize on the finest in safety eyewear technology. #PT-1-2 - Wiley X - PT-1™ Interchangeable Series - TWO LENS Package. NOTE: PRICES CHANGE OFTEN. WHILE WE TRY HARD TO KEEP ALL PRICING AND INFORMATION CURRENT, WE ALWAYS SUGGEST CALLING FOR THE MOST CURRENT PRICES. Minimum order is $100.00. Orders below $100.00 will incur a $10.00 "small order fee" in addition to any shipping and handling charges. PLEASE CALL 1-800-444-2950 FOR QUOTES.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email email@example.com
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order