CAT Tourniquet Case
This lightweight, compact Kydex law enforcement / military tourniquet case is designed to hold the CAT Tourniquet. It can be mounted to your duty/patrol/pistol belt either vertically or horizontally, or you can utilize the MOLLE version and mount it to any MOLLE webbing.
The case has a red cross patch to identify it as medical equipment and allows you to carry the life-saving equipment you need on your belt where it belongs. The strength and retention of Kydex allows the tourniquet to be held tightly in place with no straps or covers, but allows swift removal by grabbing and pulling the exposed part of the tourniquet.
- Holds CAT Tourniquet
- .093 Vacuum Formed Kydex Material
- First Aid Red Cross Identifier Patch Included
- Hardware can be positioned for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Available for Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt) or Molle Attachment (Blade-Tech MolleLok Attachment)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud