Sprint Ballistic Helmet
- How to Purchase
The SPRINT ballistic helmet is the latest special operations variant combat helmet from United Shield. It is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. In addition it includes factory fitted Picatinny side rails, providing a solid platform onto which accessory attachments, such as cameras and flashlights can be quickly and easily mounted, and an integrated universal night vision goggle mount. A four point multi adjustment harness with suede cross straps and a neck pad is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts, the harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The SPRINT helmet uses a pad liner system for enhanced stability and comfort.
United Shield offers a broad range of helmet constructions to suit threat, weight and performance criteria. The SPRINT helmet is available to meet NIJ Level II and IIIA as well as bespoke designs to meet specific client needs.
Protection against fragments from V50 450 m/sec - V50 650 m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17 gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F.
Sizes & Weight
Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large (50-66cm head circumference) [head size 6-8.5 inch]
Standard colours are black, navy blue, olive drab. Most other colours are available to special order including IRR paint finishes.
Accessories include neck protectors, various harness options and pad systems, helmet covers and carrying bags.
- Add item(s) to cart
- You will receive an email confirmation containing a Quote #
Fax the following information to 812-285-5097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A list of all the items to be ordered
- The quote # listed on the email confirmation
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Your payment method: check, credit card, or money order
- For Individual Officer orders and purchases we will need a copy of your department ID and driver's license
- If using department letterhead please let us know
- For weapon orders we will also need the FFL from the dealer you would like it sent to
- A Kiesler Sales Rep will contact you within 24 hours to process your order